Monday, December 17, 2007

Soooo graduate school is hard. The statistics exam on Saturday was awful, and I studied my brains out (seriously, they fell out all over the library desk at 1 am, and I had to pick them up and put them back in - gross, I know) for days and days and days just so I could fail the exam and feel all the more miserable about it. It'll be at the hand of God if I'm in stats 2 next semester. So now I'm working on those papers I put on the back burner, which now seems like it was a mistake to do, since I would have failed stats anyway. It was such an unfair test. I know that's a little juvenile to say, but it really was. Okay, so 50% of the questions were fair (hard, but fair), but expecting us to fill in an entire anova table from a multiple regression model when we'd only done one class lecture on multiple regression? PLUS having like 10 questions on multiple regression. Cheap, cheap, cheap. At least it's over. We should be able to see our grades tomorrow, so I'll let you know, but don't hold your breath. In the meantime, I'm finishing up a couple of papers, which is a ride down the lazy river compared to last week. And if you compare me to Chad, it's like he's in the ocean during a tsunami and I'm in a bath tub. I really have no room to complain when you put the amount of work I do next to the amount of work Chad does, but you know what, I like complaining anyway. Whine, whine, whine. Grump, grump, grump. That's what I do. But come Christmas vacation, it's going to be all smiles, sleeping, and delicious food! I'm not going to touch a grain of rice or a single noodle. No way. Gimme meat, cheese, veggies, and giant trays of fruit. No coffee, though. Ugh, I've had so much coffee that my stomach lining is disintegrating. Three cheers for Christmas!!
-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment